Don’t spend the evening tending bar, whip up pitchers of cocktails and create a Mimosa Bar for your guests.
The holiday cocktail season is in full swing and Mimosa’s are a delightful way to celebrate the Christmas season and ring New Year.
DIY Mimosa Bar
- Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore
- Assorted fruits, sliced (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, etc.)
- Assorted fruit juices (orange, mango, blood orange, lemonade, etc.)
- 10 mint leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Blend cups of confectioners’ sugar, mint and lemon together in a blender until smooth. Chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into glasses to add extra sweet flavor
- Pour Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore into each glass, stir
- Top with selected juice. Garnish each glass with fruit.
Serve your guests sparkling wine or Champagne in of our Julianna Collection glasses. Follow the link and shop with us!